6.03.2011

As Time Goes By

Hello ya'll. It's summaaatime. Ok so I am sorry it's been a while. Yes I know, I know. But we are gettin' back to bidness and will be posting more I swear.

I wanted to let you all know about the new exciting things going on in my life. I have a new line of necklaces and a website to view the wears at!! 

I recently had a sale at Hester Street Fair in New York. It went really well and I met some cool peeps.
(Like these two awesome old ladies who are now my style icons and my goal for my future old lady self.)



I know have my website up and I'm selling things from my latest line called "As Time Goes By". The past few months I was having a crisis about whether what I was doing was making a difference and I really feel that this line is my response to that. 

"As Time Goes By" is a collection about empowering women. Using the frame of vintage pocket watches, I have created unique necklaces inspired by a great woman in history. Ten percent of the profits are donated to Girls Inc. a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering girls and young women.


I am loving the response. It is bringing women together to celebrate other women in what they wear. I couldn't ask for anything better. Aw.

The site:

Check it out and tell me your thoughts!
xx,
Ryan

3 comments:

  1. These are super cool!! Congrats and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I just visited your website, and your stuff is absolutely amazing. In love with the Frida Kahlo necklace, my favorite artist, and the crab claw necklace!!!! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks Lydia:) I'm so glad you like it!! I love Frida Kahlo too, I mean she's sort of amazing!

    ReplyDelete